– When booking, you agree to faithfully follow the biosafety protocols such as temperature measurement, use of facemask, hand washing and equipment cleaning protocols established by the dive center.
– The breach of these protocols by the client will result in the immediate suspension of the service and the client will not have a refund since the service will be considered provided.
– If, having filled out the initial questionnaire, on the day of the activity you present any symptoms related to COVID-19, the authorities will be notified to initiate the examination and confinement protocols according to the law and a 100% refund will be granted.
Cancellation due to weather or other force majeure reasons
Due to the weather conditions in the area, it is UNLIKELY that there will be reasons for cancellation, however if there is a weather event or any inconvenience of force majeure that forces us to cancel the departure, a 100% refund is granted. It will be processed through the credit card used to make the payment. This will be reflected a couple of weeks after canceling the transaction due to the bank procedures that must be carried out.
Cancellation by the client
– If you decide to cancel the service sufficiently in advance, a refund will also be made:
– A 100% refund will be granted if the client cancels the services at least one day in advance and before 4:00 p.m.
– 50% refund will be granted if you cancel services after 4:00 p.m. the day before the service is provided.
No refund will be granted in the following cases
– If the client does not show up on the day of the service.
– If the client shows up after the service’s departure time.